Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Men robbed at knifepoint in Keene
According to police, the armed robbery happened about 3 a.m. near the intersection of Water and Willow streets. Four robbers, three of them masked, approached a group of four young adult males.
One robber held a knife to the throat of one victim and demanded the men's possessions. They complied, but one of the victims sustained superficial wounds to the throat, police said.
State and local police, as well as a police dog, tried unsuccessfully to track the robbers.
Police said the one who removed his mask and is about 5-foot-9-inches tall, in his late teens, with blonde hair and glasses. He was wearing white "camo-type" pants, a white sweater and a dark knit mask.
Police are calling the robbery and assault "random" in nature. They are asking anyone with information to call them at 357-9820 or send an anonymous tip to:
READER COMMENTS: 0
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 1
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483