Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Men robbed at knifepoint in Keene
According to police, the armed robbery happened about 3 a.m. near the intersection of Water and Willow streets. Four robbers, three of them masked, approached a group of four young adult males.
One robber held a knife to the throat of one victim and demanded the men's possessions. They complied, but one of the victims sustained superficial wounds to the throat, police said.
State and local police, as well as a police dog, tried unsuccessfully to track the robbers.
Police said the one who removed his mask and is about 5-foot-9-inches tall, in his late teens, with blonde hair and glasses. He was wearing white "camo-type" pants, a white sweater and a dark knit mask.
Police are calling the robbery and assault "random" in nature. They are asking anyone with information to call them at 357-9820 or send an anonymous tip to:
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police: Activist in chicken suit was warned not to pester Shaheen prior to arrest - 0
- Judge orders prosecutors to disclose more details in Portsmouth bat beating probe - 0
- Former Claremont police dispatcher waives hearing on sexual assault charges - 0
- Some sexual assault charges dismissed against Nashua caretaker - 0
- Dover man indicted in sexual assault of young girl - 0
- Rochester man facing attempted murder charge - 0
- Mother, daughter, man charged in prostitution case in Nashua - 0
- Alleged accomplice of Dover-area burglaries indicted - 0
- Somersworth liquor store robbed - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Officials hire principal for Golden Brook school - 0
- Seniors help students start year on the right foot, with the write stuff - 0
- Derry councilors select semi-finalists for town admin job - 0
- Plaistow begins search for new police chief - 0
- Without an exemption, Goffstown resident must pay high taxes on solar energy panels - 0
- Upcoming selectmen's meeting stirring controversy among Bow's firefighters - 0
- Manchester police to hold ‘Coffee with a Cop’ event - 0
- Manchester police officer finds gun in cyclist’s backpack - 0
- President Obama: Rescue attempt of NH-based journalist James Foley failed - 0
NH Fisher Cats slam way to win over Trenton
Derry to NH: Take Exit 4A
ISIS beheads NH journalist
Editorial: Garcia gains Lambert lies
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917