Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Men robbed at knifepoint in Keene
According to police, the armed robbery happened about 3 a.m. near the intersection of Water and Willow streets. Four robbers, three of them masked, approached a group of four young adult males.
One robber held a knife to the throat of one victim and demanded the men's possessions. They complied, but one of the victims sustained superficial wounds to the throat, police said.
State and local police, as well as a police dog, tried unsuccessfully to track the robbers.
Police said the one who removed his mask and is about 5-foot-9-inches tall, in his late teens, with blonde hair and glasses. He was wearing white "camo-type" pants, a white sweater and a dark knit mask.
Police are calling the robbery and assault "random" in nature. They are asking anyone with information to call them at 357-9820 or send an anonymous tip to:
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 0
- Newport shooting victim in stable but critical condition - 0
- Nashua arrests 9 on drug warrants - 0
- Police: Nashua man in car targeted by gunfire was felon with gun - 0
- Man shot at in Nashua drive-by charged with unrelated possession of stolen gun - 0
- NH Supreme Court rules 4 teen killers entitled to sentencing hearings - 6
- Hampton woman who fatally struck pedestrian wants blood test thrown out of court - 0
- Man seeks to upend conviction in Deerfield home invasion case - 0
- Police say North Hampton man distributed child sex abuse images - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Goffstown's Bourque impresses; Memorial, Bishop Guertin, Pinkerton win in Queen City Jamboree - 0
- Hanover boys soccer edges defense-minded BG - 0
- NH Fisher Cats, Pierre stun Rock Cats in 4-3 win - 0
- Helping hands for new St. Anselm students in Manchester on move in day - 0
- To market, to market: Market Basket shoppers flock on in - 0
- Nashua Market Basket employee: 'Worth every day of work lost' - 0
- NH teen killers to get sentence reviews after state Supreme Court decision - 0
- Lakes Region Casino for sale last two months; asking price $3.5 million, manager says - 0
- Hudson police warn of cars being broken into - 0
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Goffstown's Bourque impresses; Memorial, Bishop Guertin, Pinkerton win in Queen City Jamboree
Enter to win tickets to see Paula Poundstone
Hooksett highs: A good multiple choice test
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917