Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Men robbed at knifepoint in Keene
According to police, the armed robbery happened about 3 a.m. near the intersection of Water and Willow streets. Four robbers, three of them masked, approached a group of four young adult males.
One robber held a knife to the throat of one victim and demanded the men's possessions. They complied, but one of the victims sustained superficial wounds to the throat, police said.
State and local police, as well as a police dog, tried unsuccessfully to track the robbers.
Police said the one who removed his mask and is about 5-foot-9-inches tall, in his late teens, with blonde hair and glasses. He was wearing white "camo-type" pants, a white sweater and a dark knit mask.
Police are calling the robbery and assault "random" in nature. They are asking anyone with information to call them at 357-9820 or send an anonymous tip to:
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 3
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 1
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 0
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 34
- Police arrest two following Portsmouth fight with hammer and knife - 0
- Mass. resident arrested on warrant tied to Pelham donation jar theft - 1
- Manchester SWAT team swoops in on South Mammoth Road home - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Congress approves arming Syrian rebels, funding government - 0
- Study shows N.H.'s share of U.S. fouled air burden among smallest - 0
- Girl, grandmother escape fire in Rochester home with no detectors - 0
- Motorcyclist in serious condition after crash in Rochester - 0
- Dow, S&P 500 at records as rally continues - 0
- Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice' - 0
- Senate gives final passage to President Obama's plan for arming Syrian rebels - 0
- Manchester police officers to be honored for work in unresolved West Side stabbing death - 4
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917