Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Men robbed at knifepoint in Keene
According to police, the armed robbery happened about 3 a.m. near the intersection of Water and Willow streets. Four robbers, three of them masked, approached a group of four young adult males.
One robber held a knife to the throat of one victim and demanded the men's possessions. They complied, but one of the victims sustained superficial wounds to the throat, police said.
State and local police, as well as a police dog, tried unsuccessfully to track the robbers.
Police said the one who removed his mask and is about 5-foot-9-inches tall, in his late teens, with blonde hair and glasses. He was wearing white "camo-type" pants, a white sweater and a dark knit mask.
Police are calling the robbery and assault "random" in nature. They are asking anyone with information to call them at 357-9820 or send an anonymous tip to:
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Meat cleaver has key role in threats, assault case - 0
- Mass. man charged with robbing Tobacco Junction store in Pelham - 0
- Lancaster man facing more charges in death of neighbor - 0
- Sources say Abigail Hernandez's kidnapper may be indicted Wednesday - 0
- K9 team heads to Pennsylvania to assist in accused cop-killer search - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief indicted on theft charge - 0
- Couple facing charges for 2 Portsmouth robberies - 0
- Nashua caretaker wants evidence suppressed in sexual assault case - 0
- Former coach from Nashua charged in sex assaults claims confession was involuntary - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon to care for any potential NH Ebola patients, state announces - 0
- Salem mall renovations on target - 0
- Another View -- John H. Sununu: Voters, pick a governor who is serious about the Pledge - 3
- Team Obama: Faking right, voting left - 12
- Charles Arlinghaus: This government 'investment' is a bad idea - 2
- Preventing riots: What should Keene do? - 2
- Manchester mayor asks aldermen to hold abandonded property owners accountable - 0
- Residents given Londonderry playing field priority - 0
- NH has 1,300 guardrail ends targeted in federal safety suit - 1
Locked in a dead heat, Shaheen, Brown spar
NH's back-road rest areas fading away
Team Obama: Faking right, voting left
Keene riots a focus of gubernatorial debate
Fixing Obamacare: Shaheen offers no way out
Health costs up for Manchester
Preventing riots: What should Keene do?
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483