May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Bedford man arrested after crash while evading police
David West is being held on cash bail pending a hearing Monday in Merrimack District Court on seven charges, including operating after suspension, disobeying a police officer, reckless operation and breach of bail, police said.
According to a press release, Sgt. Devon Kimball attempted to stop the driver of a 2002 Chevy Prizm for multiple driving violations about 7:30 p.m. but the driver continued south, reversed directions near the Merrimack town line, and drove northbound at a high rate of speed. West crashed into a vehicle stopped at a red light near the Ray Wieczorek Drive ramps.
Police said the collision involved three vehicles and sent one person to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.Police said West was uninjured and arrested at the scene.
The crash closed the South River Road northbound lane for about 45 minutes. Bedford Fire Department provided cleanup for a ruptured fuel tank.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 0
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 2
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 0
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- Nurse said Exeter Hospital is making her a ‘scapegoat’ in hepatitis case - 0
- Derry council defends officials' purchases - 0
- Nashua librarian reports E-books flying off virtual shelves - 0
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424