Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Bedford man arrested after crash while evading police
David West is being held on cash bail pending a hearing Monday in Merrimack District Court on seven charges, including operating after suspension, disobeying a police officer, reckless operation and breach of bail, police said.
According to a press release, Sgt. Devon Kimball attempted to stop the driver of a 2002 Chevy Prizm for multiple driving violations about 7:30 p.m. but the driver continued south, reversed directions near the Merrimack town line, and drove northbound at a high rate of speed. West crashed into a vehicle stopped at a red light near the Ray Wieczorek Drive ramps.
Police said the collision involved three vehicles and sent one person to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.Police said West was uninjured and arrested at the scene.
The crash closed the South River Road northbound lane for about 45 minutes. Bedford Fire Department provided cleanup for a ruptured fuel tank.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Delayed sexual assault trial to start today - 0
- Manchester man charged in series of store robberies - 0
- Fugitive convicted of stabbing Manchester man in heart in ’96 - 0
- Two charged with selling heroin in Nashua - 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 8
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 17
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 5
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Incredible win tempered by loss of Gronkowski - 0
- National champion SNHU booters return home to big welcome - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Football team on to SE Louisiana - 0
- Nashua aldermen set to vote on contract for teachers - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Let there be Christmas lights - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- New UNH logo draws mixed reactions - 0
- Gilmanton library may shut down if it doesn’t get funding - 0
- Father not convinced girl in video is Abigail Hernandez - 0
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
New Hampshire Senior News Notes
UNH unveils new 'shield' logo
UNH lecturers seek to unionize
Word of Abby's letter spurs tips of no use
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424