June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Bedford man arrested after crash while evading police
David West is being held on cash bail pending a hearing Monday in Merrimack District Court on seven charges, including operating after suspension, disobeying a police officer, reckless operation and breach of bail, police said.
According to a press release, Sgt. Devon Kimball attempted to stop the driver of a 2002 Chevy Prizm for multiple driving violations about 7:30 p.m. but the driver continued south, reversed directions near the Merrimack town line, and drove northbound at a high rate of speed. West crashed into a vehicle stopped at a red light near the Ray Wieczorek Drive ramps.
Police said the collision involved three vehicles and sent one person to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.Police said West was uninjured and arrested at the scene.
The crash closed the South River Road northbound lane for about 45 minutes. Bedford Fire Department provided cleanup for a ruptured fuel tank.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 22
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 28
- Hooksett mother arrested for making repeated 911 calls, police say - 3
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 1
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 0
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 0
- Surveillance led NSA to 50 terror 'events' - 0
- One arrested as Concord gun-control rally gets rowdy - 13
- Celtics, Clippers call off Doc deal - 0
- High school football is in the air as CHad practice opens - 0
- Agencies to offer summer food service to Derry children in need - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424