Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Bedford man arrested after crash while evading police
David West is being held on cash bail pending a hearing Monday in Merrimack District Court on seven charges, including operating after suspension, disobeying a police officer, reckless operation and breach of bail, police said.
According to a press release, Sgt. Devon Kimball attempted to stop the driver of a 2002 Chevy Prizm for multiple driving violations about 7:30 p.m. but the driver continued south, reversed directions near the Merrimack town line, and drove northbound at a high rate of speed. West crashed into a vehicle stopped at a red light near the Ray Wieczorek Drive ramps.
Police said the collision involved three vehicles and sent one person to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.Police said West was uninjured and arrested at the scene.
The crash closed the South River Road northbound lane for about 45 minutes. Bedford Fire Department provided cleanup for a ruptured fuel tank.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
- Sen. Ayotte vows to fight on after her military sex assault bill passes - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus
Dover man found not guilty of sex assault but convicted of drugging three women in Portsmouth