Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Manchester man arrested in Keene for immigration violation
According to Keene police, officers were called to a home on Marlboro Road (Route 101) to investigate a report of shots fired at 12:37 p.m. Sunday.
Before police arrived, the suspect reportedly fled the home in a white Ford Mustang, heading east on Route 101.
Police say they determined the owner of the home, and not the suspect who fled, fired a single shot into a wooded area behind the home, in an attempt to scare away the occupants of the Mustang, whom the homeowner feared were there to harm him.
After stopping the Mustang, police took a man inside the Mustang, Roberto Carlos Valle, 21, of Manchester, into custody on an immigration violation, and turned him over to Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials.
No further information was available Sunday night from Keene police.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 0
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 0
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 2
- Roommate convicted of selling heroin out of former Manchester teacher's home - 0
- Senate approves parental rights bill - 0
- Raymond police investigating thefts of cord wood - 0
- Pelham police arrest Mass. man near scene of thefts from cars - 0
- UPDATE: Boscawen police have two men in custody - 0
- Dover man accused of robbing woman at knifepoint - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Little Green has quartet of contenders for New England wrestling championships - 0
- Roger Brown's High School Basketball: Madness has arrived - 0
- Monarchs: Let's play three - 0
- Another View -- Diana Lacey: Union Leader editorial got gas tax hearing all wrong - 0
- Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief - 0
- Banning cell phones: Impulse shopping in the House - 0
- Cannon Mountain skiers head to Paralympics - 0
- John Stossel: Budget baloney - 0
- Another View - Betsy McCaughey: The Obamacare horror stories are not lies - 0
Fremont's Miss 1964 to pass on her crown
John Stossel: Budget baloney
Bad Joe: Levasseur stalls again
House says no to bill to reduce NH meals tax
Good Joe: Kenney for Executive Council