Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Manchester man arrested in Keene for immigration violation
According to Keene police, officers were called to a home on Marlboro Road (Route 101) to investigate a report of shots fired at 12:37 p.m. Sunday.
Before police arrived, the suspect reportedly fled the home in a white Ford Mustang, heading east on Route 101.
Police say they determined the owner of the home, and not the suspect who fled, fired a single shot into a wooded area behind the home, in an attempt to scare away the occupants of the Mustang, whom the homeowner feared were there to harm him.
After stopping the Mustang, police took a man inside the Mustang, Roberto Carlos Valle, 21, of Manchester, into custody on an immigration violation, and turned him over to Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials.
No further information was available Sunday night from Keene police.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 29
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 1
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 2
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 1
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- Stretch of I-293 North and South closed after propane tank crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
Sales of new limited edition ‘Old Man’ liquor bottles will help fund Hall of Flags restoration projectREADER COMMENTS: 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424