Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
Manchester man arrested in Keene for immigration violation
According to Keene police, officers were called to a home on Marlboro Road (Route 101) to investigate a report of shots fired at 12:37 p.m. Sunday.
Before police arrived, the suspect reportedly fled the home in a white Ford Mustang, heading east on Route 101.
Police say they determined the owner of the home, and not the suspect who fled, fired a single shot into a wooded area behind the home, in an attempt to scare away the occupants of the Mustang, whom the homeowner feared were there to harm him.
After stopping the Mustang, police took a man inside the Mustang, Roberto Carlos Valle, 21, of Manchester, into custody on an immigration violation, and turned him over to Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials.
No further information was available Sunday night from Keene police.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Exeter man arraigned in pair of Portsmouth armed robberies - 0
- Pa. man will go to trial for two-state chase - 0
- Arrest made in fake Nashua bomb threat - 0
- Two of Gregory Smart's killers nearing release - 4
- Speeding stop leads to drug and alcohol charges for Nashua men - 0
- Salem child porn arrest after tip leading to cloud storage of images - 1
- Manchester woman suffers injuries in dragging incident - 0
- Judge orders fired Manchester officer back to jail to finish sentence - 18
- Claremont police dispatcher charged with sex assault and incest, placed on leave - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Somersworth man charged in three incidents - 0
- Manchester police chief a finalist for Somerville job - 0
- Outrageous waste: You overpaid by how much? - 1
- Another View -- Tiler Eaton: The Northern Pass project would help, not hurt, NH's economy - 1
- Allen Lessels on Motor Sports: Craven loves qualifying format - 0
- City summer: Check out Manchester - 0
- Revenge? Shea needs none - 0
- Bonner rock'n the hardware - 0
- On Baseball: G'days for Berti boosted his game - 0
Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing?
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Another View -- Tiler Eaton: The Northern Pass project would help, not hurt, NH's economy
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917