Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Manchester man arrested in Keene for immigration violation
According to Keene police, officers were called to a home on Marlboro Road (Route 101) to investigate a report of shots fired at 12:37 p.m. Sunday.
Before police arrived, the suspect reportedly fled the home in a white Ford Mustang, heading east on Route 101.
Police say they determined the owner of the home, and not the suspect who fled, fired a single shot into a wooded area behind the home, in an attempt to scare away the occupants of the Mustang, whom the homeowner feared were there to harm him.
After stopping the Mustang, police took a man inside the Mustang, Roberto Carlos Valle, 21, of Manchester, into custody on an immigration violation, and turned him over to Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials.
No further information was available Sunday night from Keene police.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford police investigating burglary at Verizon Wireless store - 0
- Police: Manchester man charged with endangering child after going 101 mph - 0
- Man faces robbery, assault charges after extradition from NY - 0
- Driver overdosing on heroin causes crash - 0
- Hill sex offender arrested for 2012 arson of own home in Northfield - 0
- Deliberations begin in trial of former Derry man accused of sex assault - 0
- Mazzaglia pleads guilty to devising escape plan - 0
- Manchester pair arrested for fighting in Merrimack parking lot - 0
- Nashua man who was shot by officer sentenced to 5-10 years - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John Habib's City Sports: St. Thomas coach: I owe Central - 0
- Armed burglar from Derry sentenced to prison - 0
- FairPoint customer concerned about blocked emails - 0
- Plaistow narrows field in search for its new police chief - 0
- Hershey Bears shut out Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Football: Bedford used pick-six to beat Central - 0
- NHIAA Football: Bishop Guertin completes miracle, makes playoffs with win over Nashua South - 0
- NHIAA Football Roundup: Souhegan closes out season with a win - 0
- NHIAA Football: Londonderry edges Salem in wild finish - 0
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483