May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Area residents asked to help locate driver involved in hit and run in Rochester
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded around 8:42 p.m. after the southbound Buick struck a northbound 1995 Honda Civic, driven by Robert Bregy, 50, of Somersworth, near the intersection of Summer Street.
According to witnesses, the Buick crossed into the northbound lane and collided with the Civic head-on. As a result, the Civic sustained substantial damage to the front of the car and caused the air bags to deploy.
Paramedics transported Bregy to Frisbie Memorial Hospital for non-life threatening injuries.
Columbus Avenue remained open during the investigation and the Honda was eventually towed from the scene.
Meanwhile, the Buick fled north on Milton Road – Route 125 - and possibly drove into Farmington on Chestnut Hill Road. It had substantial frontend damage, was leaking fluid from the engine compartment and had one head light damaged, according to police.
The accident remains under investigation.
Anyone with information is encouraged to contact the Rochester Police Department at (603) 330-7128 or leave an anonymous tip on the Rochester Crime Line at (603) 335-6500 or Text to: CRIMES (274637) Body of Text: TEXT4CASH + your tip. Cash rewards are offered for information that leads to an arrest.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- AG says Belmont murder victims were mother and son, found hacked to death - 2
- Ossipee man charged with stealing guns, chainsaw - 0
- Fourth person arrested in Hollis home invasion - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 3
- Police say man detained as part of investigation into death scene in Belmont - 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 1
- Man who spent days under Salem woman's trailer recording sentenced to prison - 3
- Man sought for attempting to lure girl into white van near Nashua school - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fisher Cats, New Britain split - 0
- Ayotte praises first responders, veterans - 0
- Fremont man returned to face NH charges - 0
- Portsmouth Naval Shipyard holds change of command ceremony - 0
- Sons' overdoses spur father to share his story with others - 0
- Miller ready to spell, but doesn't want to go 'Dutch' - 0
- Weather to slowly improve over long weekend - 0
- Golf cart to make visits to veterans cemetery easier - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Guertin girls net another win to make it 67 straight - 0
Fireworks, parade slated in Manchester
Fremont man returned to face NH charges
State puts out call for foster parents
Gail Fisher's Dog Tracks: With ground rules, cats and dogs can live together at lake house
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424