May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Area residents asked to help locate driver involved in hit and run in Rochester
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded around 8:42 p.m. after the southbound Buick struck a northbound 1995 Honda Civic, driven by Robert Bregy, 50, of Somersworth, near the intersection of Summer Street.
According to witnesses, the Buick crossed into the northbound lane and collided with the Civic head-on. As a result, the Civic sustained substantial damage to the front of the car and caused the air bags to deploy.
Paramedics transported Bregy to Frisbie Memorial Hospital for non-life threatening injuries.
Columbus Avenue remained open during the investigation and the Honda was eventually towed from the scene.
Meanwhile, the Buick fled north on Milton Road – Route 125 - and possibly drove into Farmington on Chestnut Hill Road. It had substantial frontend damage, was leaking fluid from the engine compartment and had one head light damaged, according to police.
The accident remains under investigation.
Anyone with information is encouraged to contact the Rochester Police Department at (603) 330-7128 or leave an anonymous tip on the Rochester Crime Line at (603) 335-6500 or Text to: CRIMES (274637) Body of Text: TEXT4CASH + your tip. Cash rewards are offered for information that leads to an arrest.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 6
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 65 mph OK for E-ZPass drivers with opening of new lanes at Hooksett toll plaza - 0
- Updated: NH Senate kills House-passed gas, tobacco tax hikes - 0
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion - 9
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 0
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 29
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 1
License revocations for DWI announced
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424