Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Area residents asked to help locate driver involved in hit and run in Rochester
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded around 8:42 p.m. after the southbound Buick struck a northbound 1995 Honda Civic, driven by Robert Bregy, 50, of Somersworth, near the intersection of Summer Street.
According to witnesses, the Buick crossed into the northbound lane and collided with the Civic head-on. As a result, the Civic sustained substantial damage to the front of the car and caused the air bags to deploy.
Paramedics transported Bregy to Frisbie Memorial Hospital for non-life threatening injuries.
Columbus Avenue remained open during the investigation and the Honda was eventually towed from the scene.
Meanwhile, the Buick fled north on Milton Road – Route 125 - and possibly drove into Farmington on Chestnut Hill Road. It had substantial frontend damage, was leaking fluid from the engine compartment and had one head light damaged, according to police.
The accident remains under investigation.
Anyone with information is encouraged to contact the Rochester Police Department at (603) 330-7128 or leave an anonymous tip on the Rochester Crime Line at (603) 335-6500 or Text to: CRIMES (274637) Body of Text: TEXT4CASH + your tip. Cash rewards are offered for information that leads to an arrest.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police recover stolen SUV investigating burglary - 0
- Woman arrested after crash at Dover tolls, facing DWI charge - 0
- Fugitive of the week: Juan Zayas-Diaz - 0
- Dingman: Parole me for murder of parents - 2
- Man turns himself in for Dover burglary warrant - 0
- Police say Laconia man threatened toddler - 0
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 0
- Littleton police searching for man who attempted to rob gas station - 0
- N.Y. man charged with reckless conduct after accidental shooting in Nashua - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Minimum wage rally at South Willow McDonald's - 5
- Frisbie hospital seeks hearing on network exclusion, information denial - 0
- Ayotte praised over attempt to change broadband funding - 0
- Pats prepare for Browns' bag of 'tricks' - 0
- Believe it: Celtics are in first - 0
- Vonn finishes training run, mulls entering Friday's race - 0
- Windham teachers' contract in mediation - 0
- College Roundup: Springfield shoots SNHU past FPU - 0
- Ayotte tours Dover camping gear firm - 0
Dingman: Parole me for murder of parents
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Bob Smith ready to hire campaign manager for his 2014 US Senate run
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424