Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Area residents asked to help locate driver involved in hit and run in Rochester
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded around 8:42 p.m. after the southbound Buick struck a northbound 1995 Honda Civic, driven by Robert Bregy, 50, of Somersworth, near the intersection of Summer Street.
According to witnesses, the Buick crossed into the northbound lane and collided with the Civic head-on. As a result, the Civic sustained substantial damage to the front of the car and caused the air bags to deploy.
Paramedics transported Bregy to Frisbie Memorial Hospital for non-life threatening injuries.
Columbus Avenue remained open during the investigation and the Honda was eventually towed from the scene.
Meanwhile, the Buick fled north on Milton Road – Route 125 - and possibly drove into Farmington on Chestnut Hill Road. It had substantial frontend damage, was leaking fluid from the engine compartment and had one head light damaged, according to police.
The accident remains under investigation.
Anyone with information is encouraged to contact the Rochester Police Department at (603) 330-7128 or leave an anonymous tip on the Rochester Crime Line at (603) 335-6500 or Text to: CRIMES (274637) Body of Text: TEXT4CASH + your tip. Cash rewards are offered for information that leads to an arrest.
READER COMMENTS: 3
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 31
- Police arrest two following Portsmouth fight with hammer and knife - 0
- Mass. resident arrested on warrant tied to Pelham donation jar theft - 1
- Manchester SWAT team swoops in on South Mammoth Road home - 0
- Pot plants worth $25,000 seized in Wilmot - 1
- Lawyers for Manchester man challenge competency of suspect in 2001 Auburn murder - 0
- Two-car crash in Salem prompts arrest of both drivers - 0
- Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old - 1
- Former Nashua alderman's witness tampering trial postponed - 0
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Kuster, Shea-Porter split on vote to arm Syrian rebels - 0
- Man arrested in White Park stabbing in Concord - 0
- Motorcyclist in serious condition at Maine hospital following crash on Route 125 in Rochester - 0
- Rochester 10-year-old, grandmother escape fire in home with no smoke detectors - 0
- Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too - 4
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Modified tour is shortened - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Pats wary of veteran playmaker Woodson - 0
- College Football: Expect offense when Richmond, UNH meet - 0
- Young fighters' dreams on display tonight at Fight to Educate - 0
Two arrested, car and cash seized in SWAT raid, drug bust at South Mammoth Road home in Manchester
Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old
Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding?
Every vote counts: Here is the proof
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917