Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Area residents asked to help locate driver involved in hit and run in Rochester
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded around 8:42 p.m. after the southbound Buick struck a northbound 1995 Honda Civic, driven by Robert Bregy, 50, of Somersworth, near the intersection of Summer Street.
According to witnesses, the Buick crossed into the northbound lane and collided with the Civic head-on. As a result, the Civic sustained substantial damage to the front of the car and caused the air bags to deploy.
Paramedics transported Bregy to Frisbie Memorial Hospital for non-life threatening injuries.
Columbus Avenue remained open during the investigation and the Honda was eventually towed from the scene.
Meanwhile, the Buick fled north on Milton Road – Route 125 - and possibly drove into Farmington on Chestnut Hill Road. It had substantial frontend damage, was leaking fluid from the engine compartment and had one head light damaged, according to police.
The accident remains under investigation.
Anyone with information is encouraged to contact the Rochester Police Department at (603) 330-7128 or leave an anonymous tip on the Rochester Crime Line at (603) 335-6500 or Text to: CRIMES (274637) Body of Text: TEXT4CASH + your tip. Cash rewards are offered for information that leads to an arrest.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford police investigating burglary at Verizon Wireless store - 0
- Police: Manchester man charged with endangering child after going 101 mph - 0
- Man faces robbery, assault charges after extradition from NY - 0
- Driver overdosing on heroin causes crash - 0
- Hill sex offender arrested for 2012 arson of own home in Northfield - 0
- Deliberations begin in trial of former Derry man accused of sex assault - 0
- Mazzaglia pleads guilty to devising escape plan - 0
- Manchester pair arrested for fighting in Merrimack parking lot - 0
- Nashua man who was shot by officer sentenced to 5-10 years - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John Habib's City Sports: St. Thomas coach: I owe Central - 0
- Armed burglar from Derry sentenced to prison - 0
- FairPoint customer concerned about blocked emails - 0
- Plaistow narrows field in search for its new police chief - 0
- Hershey Bears shut out Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Football: Bedford used pick-six to beat Central - 0
- NHIAA Football: Bishop Guertin completes miracle, makes playoffs with win over Nashua South - 0
- NHIAA Football Roundup: Souhegan closes out season with a win - 0
- NHIAA Football: Londonderry edges Salem in wild finish - 0
Hockey brought them together; Hooksett ice rink will serve as NH couple's 'church' for wedding
NH Audubon's Rare Bird Alert
Dartmouth women skaters beat Union
Armed burglar from Derry sentenced to prison
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483