Powerball jackpot estimated at $208 million
The pot has surpassed the $200 million mark for the first time since Powerball set a record with a $588 million jackpot on Nov. 28, when two tickets split the winnings.
"The jackpot is on a roll again, and we are hoping the big winner is from the Granite State this time," New Hampshire Lottery executive director Charlie McIntyre said in a release Monday.
Powerball tickets are sold at more than 1,250 retailers in New Hampshire. The deadline to purchase tickets is 9:50 p.m. Wednesday. The one-time cash payout option for Wednesday's drawing would be $130.7 million before taxes.
- Nashua caretaker wants evidence suppressed in sexual assault case - 0
- Former coach from Nashua charged in sex assaults claims confession was involuntary - 0
- NH highways have potentialy deadly guardrail end pieces, transportation commissioner says - 0
- Neighbor won't be charged in shooting death of Rumney chiropractor - 9
- Staples says it is probing possible payment card data breach - 0
- Manchester police: Ga. man stole truck in Mass. to visit mom in NH - 0
- South African Olympian Pistorius sentenced to five years in girlfriend's murder - 0
- Expect the unexpected in NHIAA field hockey tourneys - 0
- Giants' blueprint? There is none - 0
GT Advanced Technology attorney hoping for Apple agreement today to allow more openness in bankruptcy courtREADER COMMENTS: 0
A series of sharp exchanges at 2nd CD debate
Murder-suicide ruled in Fremont deaths
Keene police working to identify rioters, notify other colleges of students' participation
Locked in a dead heat, Shaheen, Brown spar