Powerball jackpot estimated at $208 million
The pot has surpassed the $200 million mark for the first time since Powerball set a record with a $588 million jackpot on Nov. 28, when two tickets split the winnings.
"The jackpot is on a roll again, and we are hoping the big winner is from the Granite State this time," New Hampshire Lottery executive director Charlie McIntyre said in a release Monday.
Powerball tickets are sold at more than 1,250 retailers in New Hampshire. The deadline to purchase tickets is 9:50 p.m. Wednesday. The one-time cash payout option for Wednesday's drawing would be $130.7 million before taxes.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Goffstown team to beat in NHIAA Div. II baseball tourney - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford rolls in NHIAA tennis tournament opener - 0
- Roger Brown's Diamond Notes: Londonderry’s double threat - 0
- Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone - 0
- John Habib's High School Track: North boys loom as favorites in Division I meet - 0
- Londonderry blanks Exeter for third shutout in a row - 0
- NHIAA Division I baseball tourney picture about to become clear - 1
- NHIAA Tennis: Bedford is championship-focused - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Hanover's Cravero hurls another no-hitter - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Somersworth man indicted for Market Basket robbery in Epping - 0
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 0
- White powder in Salem shipping container posed no serious risks - 0
- 65 mph OK for E-ZPass drivers with opening of new lanes at Hooksett toll plaza - 1
- Updated: NH Senate kills House-passed gas, tobacco tax hikes - 3
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion - 12
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 0
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 32
License revocations for DWI announced
- Should adultery remain a crime under U.S. military law?
- Total Votes: 641