Powerball jackpot estimated at $208 million
The pot has surpassed the $200 million mark for the first time since Powerball set a record with a $588 million jackpot on Nov. 28, when two tickets split the winnings.
"The jackpot is on a roll again, and we are hoping the big winner is from the Granite State this time," New Hampshire Lottery executive director Charlie McIntyre said in a release Monday.
Powerball tickets are sold at more than 1,250 retailers in New Hampshire. The deadline to purchase tickets is 9:50 p.m. Wednesday. The one-time cash payout option for Wednesday's drawing would be $130.7 million before taxes.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Military People: NH woman graduates from Air Force training - 0
- 'Known or suspected' terrorists vanish - 0
- 'Honor' flag for veterans fuels debate - 7
- House panel hears account of Benghazi attack - 4
- N.H. journalist held in Syria believed to be in detention center - 2
- Obama says he does not foresee sending U.S. troops to Syria - 1
- CNN Report: U.S. believes Israel has conducted an airstrike into Syria - 0
- NH Medevac unit headed to Afghanistan hopes for repeat of no casualties - 2
- Canada thwarts 'al Qaeda-supported' passenger train plot - 3
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Div. I Track: Lynch, North boys prevail - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 0
- Weather may be more like Veterans Day than Memorial Day - 0
- Awards cap city's Small Business Week - 0
- Rock Cats-Fisher Cats suspended - 0
- Budget plan presses NH hospitals to join managed care networks - 0
- Students hold ceremony to honor flags - 0
- This week's Rare Bird Alert - 0
- McCafferty nominated for District Court judge position - 0
NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013
Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease
Win tickets to see American Idol Live!
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty
- Should adultery remain a crime under U.S. military law?
- Total Votes: 641