Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Owner of Epping tow company faces drug possession charges
Timothy Castine, of 93 Jenness Road and the owner of Tim & Joni's Towing, was arrested on charges of drug possession, state police Lt. Nicole Armaganian said.
The arrest followed an investigation that began earlier in the day when state police from Troop G arrived to conduct a motor vehicle dealer audit.
During the audit, Armaganian said police "smelled a heavy odor" of what appeared to be marijuana inside the residence on the property where the business is also located.
Police then applied for and were granted warrants to search the property. During the search, which included three police K-9s, Armaganian said police found drugs and drug paraphernalia.
Several state police cruisers were at the property throughout the day, first for the audit and later for the drug investigation that lasted into Monday night.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police: Ga. man stole truck in Mass. to visit mom in NH - 0
- South African Olympian Pistorius sentenced to five years in girlfriend's murder - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Fingerprints of man accused of theft belong to 2 people - 0
- Lookout man in Bedford home invasion case pleads guilty - 0
- Hearing postponed for suspended fire official - 0
- Confessed serial burglar facing new charges - 0
- Former Litchfield parochial school principal to plead guilty to embezzlement - 0
- Dover man faces manufacturing child porn charges after sex assault case - 0
- Murder-suicide ruled in Fremont deaths - 1
READER COMMENTS: 1
- GT Advanced Technology attorney hoping for Apple agreement today to allow more openness in bankruptcy court - 0
- Nashua caretaker wants evidence suppressed in sexual assault case - 0
- NH highways have potentialy deadly guardrail end pieces, transportation commissioner says - 0
- Neighbor won't be charged in shooting death of Rumney chiropractor - 10
- Staples says it is probing possible payment card data breach - 1
- Expect the unexpected in NHIAA field hockey tourneys - 0
- Giants' blueprint? There is none - 0
- Despite contract provisions, most Manchester police officers live outside city - 15
- Kathy Sullivan: Scott Brown does not get what 'pro-choice' really means - 12
A series of sharp exchanges at 2nd CD debate
Murder-suicide ruled in Fremont deaths
Keene police working to identify rioters, notify other colleges of students' participation
Locked in a dead heat, Shaheen, Brown spar