Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Owner of Epping tow company faces drug possession charges
Timothy Castine, of 93 Jenness Road and the owner of Tim & Joni's Towing, was arrested on charges of drug possession, state police Lt. Nicole Armaganian said.
The arrest followed an investigation that began earlier in the day when state police from Troop G arrived to conduct a motor vehicle dealer audit.
During the audit, Armaganian said police "smelled a heavy odor" of what appeared to be marijuana inside the residence on the property where the business is also located.
Police then applied for and were granted warrants to search the property. During the search, which included three police K-9s, Armaganian said police found drugs and drug paraphernalia.
Several state police cruisers were at the property throughout the day, first for the audit and later for the drug investigation that lasted into Monday night.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police: Christmas cards stolen from mailboxes - 0
- Police probe Sanborn high school bomb threat - 0
- Raymond man faces trial in second child sex assault case - 0
- Manchester man charged with robbing store 3 times - 0
- Laconia boys and girls club damaged in burglary - 0
- Fugitive Task Force searching for convicted sex offender - 0
- Enfield man killed in hit-and-run in Vermont - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- Winchester man files to plead guilty in crash that killed his brother - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Town's Visiting Nurse Service to get new lease on life in 2014 - 0
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- In Portsmouth, ACA primer fails to draw much interest - 0
- Heating fuel assistance funding cuts draw ire of Rep. Kuster - 0
- Nashua aldermen vote for new leadership - 0
- Negotiations with city teachers collapse; Gatsas to take over talks - 0
- Wildcats hockey team falls from national rankings - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Another battle looms for Gronk - 0
- Former Kennett quarterback bowl-bound as BC lineman - 0
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Volunteers sought for discipline committees
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
John DiStaso's Granite Status: National Democratic chair to speak at NHIOP in January; Cataldo backs Kenney for Executive Council
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424