Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Owner of Epping tow company faces drug possession charges
Timothy Castine, of 93 Jenness Road and the owner of Tim & Joni's Towing, was arrested on charges of drug possession, state police Lt. Nicole Armaganian said.
The arrest followed an investigation that began earlier in the day when state police from Troop G arrived to conduct a motor vehicle dealer audit.
During the audit, Armaganian said police "smelled a heavy odor" of what appeared to be marijuana inside the residence on the property where the business is also located.
Police then applied for and were granted warrants to search the property. During the search, which included three police K-9s, Armaganian said police found drugs and drug paraphernalia.
Several state police cruisers were at the property throughout the day, first for the audit and later for the drug investigation that lasted into Monday night.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police investigating after man stabbed in neck - 0
- Ferguson protests enter third day; arrests in St. Louis - 0
- Abuse history at Nashua address where 3-year-old died - 5
- Franklin robbery suspect sought, considered armed and dangerous - 0
- Franklin man and woman arraigned for attempted prostitution of minor - 0
- Police investigating death of 3-year-old girl in Nashua - 7
- Police say hit-and-run driver was observed tossing beer cans from car - 0
- Police say woman stole pocketbook at Hudson Market Basket - 0
- Police say former manager of Hudson McDonald's stole $10k from restaurant - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Heavy, wet snow causes extended outages for Unitil customers - 0
- Osgood Road closed in Milford, 33% without power - 0
- PSNH says storm ranks as 4th largest for peak outage - 0
- Henniker police shoot suspect in truck heist - 0
- More than 200,000 New Hampshire customers without power - 1
- Thanksgiving travel a nightmare as storm dumps heavy, wet snow - 3
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Pats put selves in strong position - 0
- Manchester Turkey Bowl will go as scheduled - 0
- Red Sox think they got free agent signings right this time - 0
Person found dead in Manchester alley
On being American: A point for reflection
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
NH suffers 4th worst outage on record
Pat Buchanan: What to make of Ferguson?
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483