Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Owner of Epping tow company faces drug possession charges
Timothy Castine, of 93 Jenness Road and the owner of Tim & Joni's Towing, was arrested on charges of drug possession, state police Lt. Nicole Armaganian said.
The arrest followed an investigation that began earlier in the day when state police from Troop G arrived to conduct a motor vehicle dealer audit.
During the audit, Armaganian said police "smelled a heavy odor" of what appeared to be marijuana inside the residence on the property where the business is also located.
Police then applied for and were granted warrants to search the property. During the search, which included three police K-9s, Armaganian said police found drugs and drug paraphernalia.
Several state police cruisers were at the property throughout the day, first for the audit and later for the drug investigation that lasted into Monday night.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Memorial heroic in NHIAA Div. I basketball semifinal defeat - 0
- Excess school money may target crowded classes in Manchester - 0
- Nashua board members apologize for signingCommon Core letter - 0
- Sen. Shaheen participates in all-night climate change ‘talkathon’ - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' Derek Forbort in the right place at the right time - 0
- Educators, advocates speak to new standards for use of force - 0
- Two Manchester health clinics working on merger plan - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
Allenstown rejects town and school budgets
Crowley elected in Northfield
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal