Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Owner of Epping tow company faces drug possession charges
Timothy Castine, of 93 Jenness Road and the owner of Tim & Joni's Towing, was arrested on charges of drug possession, state police Lt. Nicole Armaganian said.
The arrest followed an investigation that began earlier in the day when state police from Troop G arrived to conduct a motor vehicle dealer audit.
During the audit, Armaganian said police "smelled a heavy odor" of what appeared to be marijuana inside the residence on the property where the business is also located.
Police then applied for and were granted warrants to search the property. During the search, which included three police K-9s, Armaganian said police found drugs and drug paraphernalia.
Several state police cruisers were at the property throughout the day, first for the audit and later for the drug investigation that lasted into Monday night.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
Goodell vows domestic violence change
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917