Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Nashua man charged in baby assault
Matthew Northrup, 26, is scheduled for arraignment Tuesday in 9th Circuit Court, Merrimack Division. He was being held on $100,000 cash bail for three charges of second-degree assault.
The Division of Children Youth and Family contacted Litchfield police Jan. 30 to report the injuries to the baby, which police described as serious but not life-threatening.
Police would not disclose whether Northrup is related to the child or the circumstances surrounding the allegations.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police accuse man of trying to sell guitars, amps taken in Manchester burglary - 0
- Mother and child startled by late-night intruder in their Manchester living room - 0
- Hollis police use stun gun on man described as unruly - 1
- Rochester man arrested after crash in Somersworth - 0
- Dover man accused of trying to sexually assault a girl - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Police: Boscawen chase involved homeless man at wheel - 0
- Plaistow man in toddler abuse case indicted in jail assault - 2
- Salem man seeks sentence reduction in infant abuse case - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Thomas Sowell: Fraudulent stats behind 'equal pay' claims - 0
- Hollis police say stun gun needed on ‘unruly’ man - 0
- Authorities detonate suspicious package left near Boston Marathon finish line on one-year anniversary of bombing - 0
- Flooding shuts down North Country highways - 0
- Officials say Northfield man presumed drowned after 'Polar Plunge' - 0
- Legislative committees move 4.2-cent-per-gallon gas tax increase closer to reality - 6
- Northfield man presumed dead after 'Polar Plunge' in Bristol - 1
- Power restored to downtown Manchester - 0
- Supreme Court: Liquor Commission, trial judge did not follow right-to-know law - 1
Flooding shuts down North Country highways
Authorities detonate suspicious package left near Boston Marathon finish line on one-year anniversary of bombing
Rep. Shea-Porter honored for efforts to aid in health care by National Association of Community Health Centers
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917