May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Hearing for man charged in Littleton hotel killing delayed
The session for Rodney A. Hill, 37, was originally set for Tuesday morning in Littleton District Court. But a spokeswoman at the clerk's office there said Monday defense and prosecution attorneys had agreed to the postponement.
The New Hampshire Attorney General's office has charged Hill with second-degree murder in the killing of Catherine "Kitty" Houghton, 70, of Nevato, Calif. Houghton was a 1960 graduate of the White Mountain School in Bethlehem. She was the commencement speaker there in 2011, and at the time of her death was a member of the private school's board.
Senior Assistant New Hampshire Attorney General Susan Morrell said last week Hill stabbed and slashed Houghton to death on the night of Jan. 28 in the lobby of the Hampton Inn off Route 302 in Littleton following a random encounter there between the two.
She offered no motive in the case.
Public defender Marcie Hornick, who represented Hill at his initial court hearing, could not be reached Monday for comment.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 6
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 65 mph OK for E-ZPass drivers with opening of new lanes at Hooksett toll plaza - 0
- Updated: NH Senate kills House-passed gas, tobacco tax hikes - 1
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion - 11
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 0
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 29
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 1
License revocations for DWI announced
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424