Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Hearing for man charged in Littleton hotel killing delayed
The session for Rodney A. Hill, 37, was originally set for Tuesday morning in Littleton District Court. But a spokeswoman at the clerk's office there said Monday defense and prosecution attorneys had agreed to the postponement.
The New Hampshire Attorney General's office has charged Hill with second-degree murder in the killing of Catherine "Kitty" Houghton, 70, of Nevato, Calif. Houghton was a 1960 graduate of the White Mountain School in Bethlehem. She was the commencement speaker there in 2011, and at the time of her death was a member of the private school's board.
Senior Assistant New Hampshire Attorney General Susan Morrell said last week Hill stabbed and slashed Houghton to death on the night of Jan. 28 in the lobby of the Hampton Inn off Route 302 in Littleton following a random encounter there between the two.
She offered no motive in the case.
Public defender Marcie Hornick, who represented Hill at his initial court hearing, could not be reached Monday for comment.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police: Christmas cards stolen from mailboxes - 0
- Police probe Sanborn high school bomb threat - 0
- Raymond man faces trial in second child sex assault case - 0
- Manchester man charged with robbing store 3 times - 0
- Laconia boys and girls club damaged in burglary - 0
- Fugitive Task Force searching for convicted sex offender - 0
- Enfield man killed in hit-and-run in Vermont - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- Winchester man files to plead guilty in crash that killed his brother - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Town's Visiting Nurse Service to get new lease on life in 2014 - 0
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- In Portsmouth, ACA primer fails to draw much interest - 0
- Heating fuel assistance funding cuts draw ire of Rep. Kuster - 0
- Nashua aldermen vote for new leadership - 0
- Negotiations with city teachers collapse; Gatsas to take over talks - 0
- Wildcats hockey team falls from national rankings - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Another battle looms for Gronk - 0
- Former Kennett quarterback bowl-bound as BC lineman - 0
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
John DiStaso's Granite Status: National Democratic chair to speak at NHIOP in January; Cataldo backs Kenney for Executive Council
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424