June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Hearing for man charged in Littleton hotel killing delayed
The session for Rodney A. Hill, 37, was originally set for Tuesday morning in Littleton District Court. But a spokeswoman at the clerk's office there said Monday defense and prosecution attorneys had agreed to the postponement.
The New Hampshire Attorney General's office has charged Hill with second-degree murder in the killing of Catherine "Kitty" Houghton, 70, of Nevato, Calif. Houghton was a 1960 graduate of the White Mountain School in Bethlehem. She was the commencement speaker there in 2011, and at the time of her death was a member of the private school's board.
Senior Assistant New Hampshire Attorney General Susan Morrell said last week Hill stabbed and slashed Houghton to death on the night of Jan. 28 in the lobby of the Hampton Inn off Route 302 in Littleton following a random encounter there between the two.
She offered no motive in the case.
Public defender Marcie Hornick, who represented Hill at his initial court hearing, could not be reached Monday for comment.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police investigate cause of injuries to Seabrook family - 0
- Kingston man sentenced for sexually assaulting boy - 0
- Lancaster man, 24, indicted in alleged fight with police - 0
- Rochester woman arrested for alleged underage party - 0
- Jailed Danville man convicted for impersonating public defender - 0
- Nashua neighborhood shaken by elderly couple's murder - 1
- NH man killed ex-wife's husband, self, Vermont police say - 0
- Recent 'Fugitive of the Week' Michelle Smith captured in Nashua - 1
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Road to Recovery helps America's heroes - 0
- Valenti Modified Series back at it - 0
- Seabrook scores in OT to give Blackhawks win, series tie - 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 29
- Hellickson, Rays handcuff Red Sox - 0
- Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air - 0
- Fisher Cats drop second straight - 0
- Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez - 0
Manipulating NH: Bloomberg and the terrorist
House and Senate reach budget accord
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424