June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Nashua felon accused of firing shotgun
Gregory Isabelle, 28, of 13 Shawn Ave., was arrested after police were called just before 1 a.m. for a report of possible gunshots.
Police located Isabelle outside the home and arrested him. They also recovered a shotgun allegedly used in the incident. No one was injured.
Isabelle is charged with three counts of reckless conduct, all class B felonies, and being a convicted felon in possession of a weapon, also a class B felony.
What's next: Isabelle is being held on $7,500 cash/surety bail pending arraignment Monday in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 7
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- Mass. police officer indicted in Salem sex assault - 2
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 9
- UPDATE: Salem student receives minor injuries in bus crash - 0
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 3
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 4
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 1
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 2
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
UPDATED: Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424