Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Nashua felon accused of firing shotgun
Gregory Isabelle, 28, of 13 Shawn Ave., was arrested after police were called just before 1 a.m. for a report of possible gunshots.
Police located Isabelle outside the home and arrested him. They also recovered a shotgun allegedly used in the incident. No one was injured.
Isabelle is charged with three counts of reckless conduct, all class B felonies, and being a convicted felon in possession of a weapon, also a class B felony.
What's next: Isabelle is being held on $7,500 cash/surety bail pending arraignment Monday in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- West Lebanon man accused of secretly recording child - 0
- Prosecutors seek to block documents from advisor's fraud trial - 0
- Former EMT receives probation for theft of fentanyl - 0
- Biker faces charges after high-speed chase at 127 mph - 0
- NH teen killers to get sentence reviews after state Supreme Court decision - 7
- Manchester raid came 8 months after home invasion - 4
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 14
- Newport shooting victim in stable but critical condition - 0
- Nashua arrests 9 on drug warrants - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Frank Jones' foray into ale-making in Portsmouth is a success - 0
- The JV team: Obama's unbelievable admission - 0
- Connecting trails: First OHRVs, now bikes - 0
- NFL Roundup: UNH product Corey Graham named a captain by Bills - 0
- Sherborne takes Manchester city golf crown - 0
- DWI License Revocations - 0
- Motorcyclist, passenger seriously hurt in Derry crash - 0
- Marine Patrol called to multiple crashes - 0
- Motorcyclist suffers minor injuries in Saturday crash in Laconia - 0
DWI License Revocations
Two killed in North Hampton plane crash
'Gronk' gets OK for Pats' opener
Amnesty? Garcia is against it
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917