Home » News » War on Terror
National Guard plans sendoff for members of the 237th Military Police Company
The ceremony will be at 6 p.m. in the field house at Southern New Hampshire University.
The 110 soldiers of the 237th MPs, known as the "Regulators," will train for two months at Fort Bliss, Texas, before heading to Afghanistan's Khost province.
There will be 77 soldiers making their first deployment with the unit, which is split between armories in Concord, Lebanon and Plymouth. Staff Sgt. William Roth will be on his fifth deployment.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- UPDATE: Salem student receives minor injuries in bus crash - 0
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 2
- NH man to be tried in $13 million mortgage fraud scheme - 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 3
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 4
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 0
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 2
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?