NHIAA Roundup: Testa, Bradley lead Pinkerton boys over Manchester West
Pinkerton (3-8) led 30-20 at halftime and 43-32 after three frames. Testa and game-high scorer Scott Bradley (21 points) combined for 11 of their team's 20 fourth-quarter points. Bradley had 12 of Pinkerton's 19 second period points.
Zach Theriault led West with 17 points and Nolan Flynn added 16. West fell to 1-10.
Windham-Pelham 4, Somersworth 1: In Salem, Dustin Lubinger, John Monahan, Colin Begin and Porter Carelli each scored for Windham-Pelham, which improved to 5-6-1.
Nick Laurin, Bryce Blanchard, Zach Malone, Artem Aristov and Begin each had an assist. Windham-Pelham goalie Mike Donavan had 23 saves. Dakota Hippern, on an assist from Timotej Jurenka, scored Somerworth's only goal on the power play.
Somersworth (1-11) received a 38-save effort in nets from Peter Robertson.
Derryfield 47, Portsmouth Christian 23: In Dover. Hannah Menakaya had 20 of her team's 56 rebounds and added eight points to push Derryfield's record to 6-8. Amy Trinh had 14 rebounds and contributed seven points. Rachel Larrivee added a game-high 12 points to the winning cause. Menakaya also had five blocks and two steals. Kim Gendron netted seven points for 1-15 Portsmouth Christian.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Hollis playground effort gains community support - 0
- Kid Zenith members working to make a difference - 0
- Family with special needs students struggles with move - 0
- 'Hour of Code' taps student creativity - 1
- Fired Epping children's librarian gets public hearing - 0
- Hillsborough district names its Teacher of Year - 0
- Nashua Board of Education signals new leadership - 0
- PSU adjunct faculty members approve three-year contract - 0
- UNH, trustees seek to reverse arbitrator's decision to reinstate professor - 13
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sabres pull away from Bruins - 0
- Bishop Guertin boys top Salem in OT - 0
- Wildcats will need to contend with Fargodome noise - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Kicking game could play crucial role for UNH - 0
- State settles $24.5M lawsuit to force help for mentally ill - 0
- Groton Wind turbines slated to start turning again shortly - 0
- Judicial, PUC appointments before Executive Council - 0
- Hooksett man convicted in fatal boating accident - 0
- Man awarded $250K in sexual assault at medical center - 0
Beltran, Yankees make it official
Ice storm threatens the region
Al Baldasaro may run for U.S. Senate
Gun-rights rally against Scott Brown gets rejection from city of Nashua; protesters say event will go on
'Nutcracker' at Stockbridge
Plymouth hosts hearing on bill for tougher scrutiny of power projects such as Northern Pass