NHIAA Roundup: Testa, Bradley lead Pinkerton boys over Manchester West
Pinkerton (3-8) led 30-20 at halftime and 43-32 after three frames. Testa and game-high scorer Scott Bradley (21 points) combined for 11 of their team's 20 fourth-quarter points. Bradley had 12 of Pinkerton's 19 second period points.
Zach Theriault led West with 17 points and Nolan Flynn added 16. West fell to 1-10.
Windham-Pelham 4, Somersworth 1: In Salem, Dustin Lubinger, John Monahan, Colin Begin and Porter Carelli each scored for Windham-Pelham, which improved to 5-6-1.
Nick Laurin, Bryce Blanchard, Zach Malone, Artem Aristov and Begin each had an assist. Windham-Pelham goalie Mike Donavan had 23 saves. Dakota Hippern, on an assist from Timotej Jurenka, scored Somerworth's only goal on the power play.
Somersworth (1-11) received a 38-save effort in nets from Peter Robertson.
Derryfield 47, Portsmouth Christian 23: In Dover. Hannah Menakaya had 20 of her team's 56 rebounds and added eight points to push Derryfield's record to 6-8. Amy Trinh had 14 rebounds and contributed seven points. Rachel Larrivee added a game-high 12 points to the winning cause. Menakaya also had five blocks and two steals. Kim Gendron netted seven points for 1-15 Portsmouth Christian.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Convicted drug dealer arrested in Nashua on more drug charges - 0
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 0
- Police: Laconia man threatened harm to toddler - 0
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 1
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- Sen. Ayotte pushes for bigger broadband bang for buck - 0
- Somersworth man dies in head-on crash with car driven by Dover City Councilor Michael Weeden - 1
- Hanover’s Grabill named top regional soccer coach - 0
- Londonderry's Aliza Simpson chooses UNH for basketball - 0
Somersworth man dies in head-on crash with car driven by Dover City Councilor Michael Weeden
Ex-Tyco CEO granted parole
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown cites NH as example of Obamacare 'trainwreck,' will keynote NHGOP event
Thomas Sowell: Victimhood and race