NHIAA Roundup: Testa, Bradley lead Pinkerton boys over Manchester West
NHIAA summaries and boxscores for Feb. 4, 2013
Pinkerton (3-8) led 30-20 at halftime and 43-32 after three frames. Testa and game-high scorer Scott Bradley (21 points) combined for 11 of their team's 20 fourth-quarter points. Bradley had 12 of Pinkerton's 19 second period points.
Zach Theriault led West with 17 points and Nolan Flynn added 16. West fell to 1-10.
Windham-Pelham 4, Somersworth 1: In Salem, Dustin Lubinger, John Monahan, Colin Begin and Porter Carelli each scored for Windham-Pelham, which improved to 5-6-1.
Nick Laurin, Bryce Blanchard, Zach Malone, Artem Aristov and Begin each had an assist. Windham-Pelham goalie Mike Donavan had 23 saves. Dakota Hippern, on an assist from Timotej Jurenka, scored Somerworth's only goal on the power play.
Somersworth (1-11) received a 38-save effort in nets from Peter Robertson.
Derryfield 47, Portsmouth Christian 23: In Dover. Hannah Menakaya had 20 of her team's 56 rebounds and added eight points to push Derryfield's record to 6-8. Amy Trinh had 14 rebounds and contributed seven points. Rachel Larrivee added a game-high 12 points to the winning cause. Menakaya also had five blocks and two steals. Kim Gendron netted seven points for 1-15 Portsmouth Christian.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- UPDATE: Salem student receives minor injuries in bus crash - 0
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 2
- NH man to be tried in $13 million mortgage fraud scheme - 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 3
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 4
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 0
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 2
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?