NHIAA Roundup: Testa, Bradley lead Pinkerton boys over Manchester West
NHIAA summaries and boxscores for Feb. 4, 2013
Pinkerton (3-8) led 30-20 at halftime and 43-32 after three frames. Testa and game-high scorer Scott Bradley (21 points) combined for 11 of their team's 20 fourth-quarter points. Bradley had 12 of Pinkerton's 19 second period points.
Zach Theriault led West with 17 points and Nolan Flynn added 16. West fell to 1-10.
Windham-Pelham 4, Somersworth 1: In Salem, Dustin Lubinger, John Monahan, Colin Begin and Porter Carelli each scored for Windham-Pelham, which improved to 5-6-1.
Nick Laurin, Bryce Blanchard, Zach Malone, Artem Aristov and Begin each had an assist. Windham-Pelham goalie Mike Donavan had 23 saves. Dakota Hippern, on an assist from Timotej Jurenka, scored Somerworth's only goal on the power play.
Somersworth (1-11) received a 38-save effort in nets from Peter Robertson.
Derryfield 47, Portsmouth Christian 23: In Dover. Hannah Menakaya had 20 of her team's 56 rebounds and added eight points to push Derryfield's record to 6-8. Amy Trinh had 14 rebounds and contributed seven points. Rachel Larrivee added a game-high 12 points to the winning cause. Menakaya also had five blocks and two steals. Kim Gendron netted seven points for 1-15 Portsmouth Christian.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fisher Cats stop New Britain in completion of suspended game - 0
- Red Sox rally in eighth inning to clip Cleveland - 0
- NH's Locke wins again for Pirates; now 5-1 on year - 0
- No one injured in Manchester police cruiser crash - 0
- Animal Rescue League names Volunteer of Year - 0
- NH Business People: State Motors receives top dealer honor - 0
- Exeter company launches refrigerated dog food line - 0
- Gorham mill's new CEO aims for niche market - 0
- John Cunningham: Limited liability corporations can be like marriages - incompatible - 0
Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions
Memorial Day services, events around NH