Tiger Global established a sizable position in Sturm, Ruger that placed it among the $991 million company’s largest shareholders. According to the investment firm’s most recent SEC filling, it owned 800,000 shares as of Sept. 30, a 4.2% stake in Ruger then worth $40 million. Tiger Global amassed the position in the third quarter when the stock traded between $40.15 and $49.49.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment