Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Berlin mans goes to prison for having child pornography
George McAlpin, 34, was part of a May 2010 investigation originating out of Chicago that found that images of child pornography had been emailed to McAlpin, the release said.
McAlpin admitted to having and transmitting images of child pornography with his computer. A search of his computer found thousands of images and numerous videos depicting sexual assaults of children, the release said.
In addition to his prison sentence and 15 years of supervised release, McAlpin will be required to register as a sex offender in any state in which he lives or works, the release said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Newton man charged with kidnapping, sexual assault of 15-year-old Mass. girl - 1
- Two felony charges for alleged Portsmouth drug dealer - 0
- Nashua man arrested in violent purse snatching - 0
- Weekly brother gave police wrong name - 1
- AG: Woman shot by police executing federal search warrant expected to live - 7
- Manchester men charged with drive-by shooting in Nashua - 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Police say woman broke into Hollis home and took pictures - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Merrimack Valley tops Hollis/Brookline in Spaulding Jamboree - 0
- Pinkerton: 'No surprises' on the first day of school - 0
- Boys' Soccer: Goffstown controls play but loses game - 0
- More details released about Nashua drive-by shooting - 0
- Gilford selectmen vote to allow fireworks in town again - 0
- Stocks lose ground on Ukraine worry - 0
- New imaging technique available in Salem helps with breast cancer detection - 0
- Health centers in Somersworth, Raymond using Obamacare funds to streamline service - 0
- John Stossel: The other green monster - 0
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917