Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Berlin mans goes to prison for having child pornography
George McAlpin, 34, was part of a May 2010 investigation originating out of Chicago that found that images of child pornography had been emailed to McAlpin, the release said.
McAlpin admitted to having and transmitting images of child pornography with his computer. A search of his computer found thousands of images and numerous videos depicting sexual assaults of children, the release said.
In addition to his prison sentence and 15 years of supervised release, McAlpin will be required to register as a sex offender in any state in which he lives or works, the release said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 6
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 3
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
- Firefighters respond to fire at Somersworth home - 0
- Milford fatal crash remains under investigation - 0
- Snow could reschedule Super Bowl - 2
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424