Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Footprints lead to arson charge in Manchester day-camp blaze
Police followed footprints left in the snow at the Jan. 17 fire scene, across Crystal Lake and to a car parked in a lot at a nearby apartment house at 661 Corning Road. The car, police said, was registered to Christopher Vincent, 35, of 661 Corning Road.
Detective Tim Patterson cast and photographed the footprints which had a distinct pattern to them. Later, he contacted Vincent at his apartment and recovered a pair of sneakers from the attached roof deck. Police said the sneakers matched the footprints in the snow.
Vincent was arrested and charged with arson. He is presently being detained in the New Hampshire State Prison for Men on a parole violation.
The fire heavily damaged a two-story shed, designed to look like a castle, at the day camp, located at 510 Corning Road and caused between $40,000 and $50,000 in damage.
The camp's water skis, tubes, life jackets and other water safety gear were stored in the shed.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester muffler shop burglarized - 0
- Armed man arrested after Manchester convenience store robbery - 0
- Store cashier in Littleton refuses to give up the cash to robber - 0
- Convicted drug dealer arrested in Nashua on more drug charges - 0
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 0
- Police: Laconia man threatened harm to toddler - 0
- Manchester man tells judge pills aren’t his - 0
- Hannaford parking lot encounter involved a shotgun - 34
- Ex-Tyco CEO granted parole - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Task force arrests man in Nottingham for Candia burglary - 0
- Boy, 12, struck in Newton remains hospitalized - 0
- State revenue under projections for November - 0
- UPDATE: Dover toll plaza appears undamaged after Tuesday crash - 2
- Police: Body found in Portsmouth creek not missing UNH student - 0
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 2
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- Sen. Ayotte pushes for bigger broadband bang for buck - 0
- UPDATE: Could be 'months' before deciding on charges in crash involving Dover city councilor - 1
UPDATE: Could be 'months' before deciding on charges in crash involving Dover city councilor
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424