Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Footprints lead to arson charge in Manchester day-camp blaze
Police followed footprints left in the snow at the Jan. 17 fire scene, across Crystal Lake and to a car parked in a lot at a nearby apartment house at 661 Corning Road. The car, police said, was registered to Christopher Vincent, 35, of 661 Corning Road.
Detective Tim Patterson cast and photographed the footprints which had a distinct pattern to them. Later, he contacted Vincent at his apartment and recovered a pair of sneakers from the attached roof deck. Police said the sneakers matched the footprints in the snow.
Vincent was arrested and charged with arson. He is presently being detained in the New Hampshire State Prison for Men on a parole violation.
The fire heavily damaged a two-story shed, designed to look like a castle, at the day camp, located at 510 Corning Road and caused between $40,000 and $50,000 in damage.
The camp's water skis, tubes, life jackets and other water safety gear were stored in the shed.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Police say woman broke into Hollis home and took pictures - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
- Newmarket man charged with sex assault of 12-year-old girl - 0
- Wife charged with stabbing husband during argument - 0
- Imprisoned pair could add to their already lengthy sentences if found guilty of assault - 0
- Judge nixes house arrest for man convicted in Ponzi scheme - 0
- Raymond man faces possession of child porn charges - 0
- Man failed to note conviction on gun permit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer Preview: Talent to boot - 0
- Last call at home for Fisher Cats tonight - 0
- Jessica Goldman was on the move - 0
- Band camp gets Memorial musicians in rhythm a week early - 0
- Drew Cline: Small sleights of hand in Republican primaries around NH - 0
- Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you - 0
- Portman's good point: A leadership deficit all around - 0
- Scott and Genevieve Kelley - 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Shaheen takes on illegal immigration - 0
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Weekly brother gave police wrong name
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917