May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Footprints lead to arson charge in Manchester day-camp blaze
Manchester day camp shed destroyed in arson
Police followed footprints left in the snow at the Jan. 17 fire scene, across Crystal Lake and to a car parked in a lot at a nearby apartment house at 661 Corning Road. The car, police said, was registered to Christopher Vincent, 35, of 661 Corning Road.
Detective Tim Patterson cast and photographed the footprints which had a distinct pattern to them. Later, he contacted Vincent at his apartment and recovered a pair of sneakers from the attached roof deck. Police said the sneakers matched the footprints in the snow.
Vincent was arrested and charged with arson. He is presently being detained in the New Hampshire State Prison for Men on a parole violation.
The fire heavily damaged a two-story shed, designed to look like a castle, at the day camp, located at 510 Corning Road and caused between $40,000 and $50,000 in damage.
The camp's water skis, tubes, life jackets and other water safety gear were stored in the shed.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fremont man returned to face NH charges - 0
- 4 arrested in investigation of heroin sales in Portsmouth - 0
- AG says Belmont murder victims were mother and son, found hacked to death - 2
- Ossipee man charged with stealing guns, chainsaw - 0
- Fourth person arrested in Hollis home invasion - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 3
- Police say man detained as part of investigation into death scene in Belmont - 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Sans dice, how will Hassan roll now? - 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Will House, Senate continue the feud? - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: City down to the wire on school budget, superintendent - 0
- Service planned for mother of Newtown school shooter - 0
- ENH Power parent firm accused of false advertising - 0
- Soldier from Pelham remembered for self-sacrifice - 0
- New Hampshire energy suppliers announce new alliance - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Are B's destiny's darlings? - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Lackey's performance key for Sox - 0
Fireworks, parade slated in Manchester
Fremont man returned to face NH charges
State puts out call for foster parents
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424