Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Footprints lead to arson charge in Manchester day-camp blaze
Police followed footprints left in the snow at the Jan. 17 fire scene, across Crystal Lake and to a car parked in a lot at a nearby apartment house at 661 Corning Road. The car, police said, was registered to Christopher Vincent, 35, of 661 Corning Road.
Detective Tim Patterson cast and photographed the footprints which had a distinct pattern to them. Later, he contacted Vincent at his apartment and recovered a pair of sneakers from the attached roof deck. Police said the sneakers matched the footprints in the snow.
Vincent was arrested and charged with arson. He is presently being detained in the New Hampshire State Prison for Men on a parole violation.
The fire heavily damaged a two-story shed, designed to look like a castle, at the day camp, located at 510 Corning Road and caused between $40,000 and $50,000 in damage.
The camp's water skis, tubes, life jackets and other water safety gear were stored in the shed.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 25
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483