Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Farmington man charged with robbing Market Basket
Michael Cullen, 44, of 18 Main St., Farmington, was charged with robbery in connection with the incident at the Market Basket along Milton Road (Route 125).
Around 10:30 a.m., police said Cullen walked into the store, told the customer service clerk that he had a gun, received some money, and fled the area, according to police.
A warrant was issued for Cullen's arrest, and he surrendered to police around 5:45 p.m. Monday. Bail was set at $5,000 cash, and he was held in Strafford County Jail in Dover. Cullen is scheduled to be arraigned in 7th Circuit Court, Rochester District Division, Tuesday.
Robbery is a class A felony with a sentence of up to 7½ to 15 years in prison.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Teen who struck two Hampton women seeks to overturn license suspension - 0
- Jury convicts Rochester man, three other ex-Blackwater guards in 2007 Baghdad killings - 0
- Three indicted in beating, robbery of pizza delivery man in Somersworth - 0
- Man arrested as Manchester West High School intruder indicted on felony charge - 0
- Keene police say one charged with riot on Saturday, another arrested could face riot charge - 0
- Manchester man indicted on charge he ordered murder of city man - 0
- No murder charge in stabbing of Manchester man in 'Black Acres;' self-defense claimed - 1
- Ottawa police say male suspect in attack and soldier are dead - 1
- Keene police release riot images, seek help with identification - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Royals' ride six-run sixth to Game 2 win, even Series - 0
- Driver killed in crash on Route 101A in Amherst - 0
- Voynov attorney: 'There's no crime here' - 0
- Drugmakers to join forces to make millions of Ebola vaccine doses - 0
- Suspect identified in shooting at Canada's Parliament - 0
- Jonah Goldberg: How offshore oil rigs are helping the environment - 0
- George Will: In Kentucky, a constitutional moment - 1
- Man dies, toddler rescued in Manchester apartment fire - 0
- Motorist struck by car while changing tire on I-93 in Londonderry - 1
NHIAA Roundup: Brummett spurs Derryfield
Win tickets to see the John Butler Trio
NH's back-road rest areas fading away
Team Obama: Faking right, voting left
Keene riots a focus of gubernatorial debate
Fixing Obamacare: Shaheen offers no way out
Health costs up for Manchester
Preventing riots: What should Keene do?
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483