May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Farmington man charged with robbing Market Basket
Michael Cullen, 44, of 18 Main St., Farmington, was charged with robbery in connection with the incident at the Market Basket along Milton Road (Route 125).
Around 10:30 a.m., police said Cullen walked into the store, told the customer service clerk that he had a gun, received some money, and fled the area, according to police.
A warrant was issued for Cullen's arrest, and he surrendered to police around 5:45 p.m. Monday. Bail was set at $5,000 cash, and he was held in Strafford County Jail in Dover. Cullen is scheduled to be arraigned in 7th Circuit Court, Rochester District Division, Tuesday.
Robbery is a class A felony with a sentence of up to 7½ to 15 years in prison.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fremont man returned to face NH charges - 0
- 4 arrested in investigation of heroin sales in Portsmouth - 0
- AG says Belmont murder victims were mother and son, found hacked to death - 2
- Ossipee man charged with stealing guns, chainsaw - 0
- Fourth person arrested in Hollis home invasion - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 3
- Police say man detained as part of investigation into death scene in Belmont - 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Will House, Senate continue the feud? - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: City down to the wire on school budget, superintendent - 0
- Service planned for mother of Newtown school shooter - 0
- ENH Power parent firm accused of false advertising - 0
- Soldier from Pelham remembered for self-sacrifice - 0
- New Hampshire energy suppliers announce new alliance - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Are B's destiny's darlings? - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Lackey's performance key for Sox - 0
- Bins for clothing, book donations may get identifiers of for-profit owner - 0
Fireworks, parade slated in Manchester
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424