June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Farmington man charged with robbing Market Basket
Michael Cullen, 44, of 18 Main St., Farmington, was charged with robbery in connection with the incident at the Market Basket along Milton Road (Route 125).
Around 10:30 a.m., police said Cullen walked into the store, told the customer service clerk that he had a gun, received some money, and fled the area, according to police.
A warrant was issued for Cullen's arrest, and he surrendered to police around 5:45 p.m. Monday. Bail was set at $5,000 cash, and he was held in Strafford County Jail in Dover. Cullen is scheduled to be arraigned in 7th Circuit Court, Rochester District Division, Tuesday.
Robbery is a class A felony with a sentence of up to 7½ to 15 years in prison.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 0
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 22
- Hooksett mother arrested for making repeated 911 calls, police say - 2
- Plea expected from woman who allegedly stole from elderly couple - 1
- Judge cancels the scheduled rape trial of a Raymond man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Driver rescued after Franklin crash, 50-foot plunge - 0
- Storms knock out power to about 3,600 PSNH customers - 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 0
- American Medical Response back in good graces of key Manchester officials - 0
- Lebanon’s Colette Schmidt captures N.E. girls’ golf tourney crown - 0
- Sixteen make cut at State Am qualifying - 0
- Granite Stater Matt Bonner in position for another NBA title - 0
- Clippers, Celtics resume talks on Doc, Garnett deal - 0
- Children hurt when tire swings falls in Manchester playground - 0
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
Epping man’s hope for working van realized
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Traffic stops in spotlight
One era ends, another begins at Union Leader
A Medicaid reduction? That is not likely
Study recommends Millyard parking garage
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424