Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Farmington man charged with robbing Market Basket
Michael Cullen, 44, of 18 Main St., Farmington, was charged with robbery in connection with the incident at the Market Basket along Milton Road (Route 125).
Around 10:30 a.m., police said Cullen walked into the store, told the customer service clerk that he had a gun, received some money, and fled the area, according to police.
A warrant was issued for Cullen's arrest, and he surrendered to police around 5:45 p.m. Monday. Bail was set at $5,000 cash, and he was held in Strafford County Jail in Dover. Cullen is scheduled to be arraigned in 7th Circuit Court, Rochester District Division, Tuesday.
Robbery is a class A felony with a sentence of up to 7½ to 15 years in prison.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police investigating after man stabbed in neck - 0
- Ferguson protests enter third day; arrests in St. Louis - 0
- Abuse history at Nashua address where 3-year-old died - 5
- Franklin robbery suspect sought, considered armed and dangerous - 0
- Franklin man and woman arraigned for attempted prostitution of minor - 0
- Police investigating death of 3-year-old girl in Nashua - 7
- Police say hit-and-run driver was observed tossing beer cans from car - 0
- Police say woman stole pocketbook at Hudson Market Basket - 0
- Police say former manager of Hudson McDonald's stole $10k from restaurant - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Heavy, wet snow causes extended outages for Unitil customers - 0
- Osgood Road closed in Milford, 33% without power - 0
- PSNH says storm ranks as 4th largest for peak outage - 0
- Henniker police shoot suspect in truck heist - 0
- More than 200,000 New Hampshire customers without power - 1
- Thanksgiving travel a nightmare as storm dumps heavy, wet snow - 3
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Pats put selves in strong position - 0
- Manchester Turkey Bowl will go as scheduled - 0
- Red Sox think they got free agent signings right this time - 0
Person found dead in Manchester alley
On being American: A point for reflection
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483