Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Farmington man charged with robbing Market Basket
Michael Cullen, 44, of 18 Main St., Farmington, was charged with robbery in connection with the incident at the Market Basket along Milton Road (Route 125).
Around 10:30 a.m., police said Cullen walked into the store, told the customer service clerk that he had a gun, received some money, and fled the area, according to police.
A warrant was issued for Cullen's arrest, and he surrendered to police around 5:45 p.m. Monday. Bail was set at $5,000 cash, and he was held in Strafford County Jail in Dover. Cullen is scheduled to be arraigned in 7th Circuit Court, Rochester District Division, Tuesday.
Robbery is a class A felony with a sentence of up to 7½ to 15 years in prison.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 1
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 0
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 0
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
- Derryfield's Hyde, Faulkner star in ski relays - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Goalies everywhere - 0
- 'The Granite Wall' stays solid as UNH marches into postseason - 0
- Lebanon City Hall renovation could move forward at hearing - 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
State agrees to delete toll booth photos
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424