June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Exeter police arrest man wanted on federal gun charges
Police said the incident began at 9:40 p.m. when Exeter police officers attempted to serve an arrest warrant on Sean Meola, 41, of 17 Browns Court. Meola was wanted on federal warrants out of Massachusetts charging him with being a felon in possession of firearms.
Around midnight, after brief negotiations, Meola came out, and he was arrested without incident.
Exeter police were assisted by state police at the scene.
Meola was turned over to federal agents and transported to Massachusetts where he will be arraigned.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mass. police officer indicted in Salem sex assault - 1
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 29
READER COMMENTS: 24
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 3
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 0
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 0
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 2
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 3
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 2
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424