Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Exeter police arrest man wanted on federal gun charges
Police said the incident began at 9:40 p.m. when Exeter police officers attempted to serve an arrest warrant on Sean Meola, 41, of 17 Browns Court. Meola was wanted on federal warrants out of Massachusetts charging him with being a felon in possession of firearms.
Around midnight, after brief negotiations, Meola came out, and he was arrested without incident.
Exeter police were assisted by state police at the scene.
Meola was turned over to federal agents and transported to Massachusetts where he will be arraigned.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- “The VA has pointed me in the right direction,” he said. - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
The Music Hall presents 'Messiah Sing'
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424