Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Exeter police arrest man wanted on federal gun charges
Police said the incident began at 9:40 p.m. when Exeter police officers attempted to serve an arrest warrant on Sean Meola, 41, of 17 Browns Court. Meola was wanted on federal warrants out of Massachusetts charging him with being a felon in possession of firearms.
Around midnight, after brief negotiations, Meola came out, and he was arrested without incident.
Exeter police were assisted by state police at the scene.
Meola was turned over to federal agents and transported to Massachusetts where he will be arraigned.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive, assaulted her - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 0
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Basketball: Memorial needs shootout to get by Bow - 0
- Man arrested after chase that led from Pelham to Lowell, Mass. - 0
- No shortage of post-holiday shoppers at local stores - 0
- West junior advising College Board on its entrance exams - 0
- Sullivan in the top running for state's Assistant Principal of the Year - 0
- Derry making progress with efforts to honor POWS, MIAs - 0
- Lions Club blood drive draws on spirit of giving - 0
- Last Week's Rare Bird Alert - 0
- Murder suspect fit for trial? - 2
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Murder suspect fit for trial?
Pipeline push gets a second wind
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483