Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Exeter police arrest man wanted on federal gun charges
Police said the incident began at 9:40 p.m. when Exeter police officers attempted to serve an arrest warrant on Sean Meola, 41, of 17 Browns Court. Meola was wanted on federal warrants out of Massachusetts charging him with being a felon in possession of firearms.
Around midnight, after brief negotiations, Meola came out, and he was arrested without incident.
Exeter police were assisted by state police at the scene.
Meola was turned over to federal agents and transported to Massachusetts where he will be arraigned.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Four burglaries reported in Manchester on Thursday - 0
- Manchester woman arrested twice in two days - 0
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 7
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Defense has let Sox down so far - 0
- Developers think Guard site would have big potential - 0
- NH Legal Perspective -- Health care decision making: Pending legislation fills gap - 0
- Jackson Ski Touring makes top U.S. skiing list - 0
- GoShopNH offers workshop to NH artisans on selling their products online - 0
- Christopher Thompson's Closing the Deal: Be a student of your profession - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Lacrosse: Bedford proving Division I-worthy - 0
- NHIAA Baseball: Londonderry's Corey escapes seventh-inning jam in win - 0
- Pope presides at Vatican Mass leading Catholics into Easter - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917