Home » News » Politics » Town Meetings
Epping school plan calls for raises
The meeting will be held at 7 p.m. at the middle school gymnasium.
Among the spending proposals up for discussion is a school budget totaling $17,307,303. It would be lowered to $17,172,303 if voters support the default budget.
A proposed contract for paraprofessionals seeks an additional $36,578 in the 2013-14 school year and $35,705 in 2014-2015 to cover pay raises and benefit increases.
Voters will also consider a proposal to spend $181,246 to install new playground equipment at the elementary school. The entire cost would be covered through impact fees.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mazzaglia pleads guilty to devising escape plan - 0
- Parking lot for new Hudson football field due to be paved - 0
- ACLU files federal suit to stop NH's 'ballot selfie' publishing law - 0
- Manchester pair arrested for fighting in Merrimack parking lot - 0
- Nashua man who was shot by officer sentenced to 5-10 years - 0
- Election Day hotline established to report suspected voter fraud, abuse - 2
- Nashua man charged in child sexual assault - 0
- Two accused of trafficking women in Hampton, Hooksett and Manchester - 2
- 'Fugitive of Week' captured in Hooksett - 0
Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four
School's out for voters