Home » News » Public Safety
High-speed lanes at Hampton tolls closed Wednesday night for maintenance
The closure is scheduled from 9 p.m. on Wednesday, Feb. 6, through 5 a.m. on Thursday, Feb. 7.
According to the N.H. Department of Transportation, the closure is necessary to perform routine maintenance on the overhead equipment.
Motorists will be guided via signs and traffic cones to the non-ORT portion of the toll plaza.
READER COMMENTS: 4
- Concord police stun, arrest gun rights protester after officer touched on shoulder - 90
- Horsing around: Manchester students name police horse - 1
- UPDATE: Elderly man burned in North Hampton camper fire has died - 3
- UPDATE: Windham's Common Man to open for dinner rush despite fire - 2
- Enfield fire leaves one burned - 0
- Driver rescued after Franklin crash, 50-foot plunge - 0
- Children hurt when tire swings falls in Manchester playground - 1
- Camper fire leaves Bridgewater man severely burned - 1
- N.J. woman injured in Moultonborough motorcycle crash - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 2
- NH man to be tried in $13 million mortgage fraud scheme - 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 2
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 0
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 2
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time